Sunday, October 08, 2006

Race for the cure....



Today was great. We all met up for The Race for the Cure walk. It was much fun. And it was amazing how many people that were out there. What really struck me were the women walking with "Survivor" T-Shirts on. Maybe its hormones but I teared up a bit. Then I proceed to come home and pass out. Can you say sleep? Then I decided that it would be good to eat cookies all day. You may have noticed the Orange Squares and Choclate Butter Cookies. Yes, they are both good. I don't normally eat TOO many cookies when I bake them. Well, I've never had these ones before and they will be going to work tomarrow, since many are on my arms, butt, and back right now. Breathe into the back fat. Love the back fat. Anyway, I finished my gloves this weekend as well. I wanted to start knitting something else but I got into baking instead. Knitting is less calories, perhaps I'll give that a try next time. Or not. Happy Sunday.

No comments: