Sunday, October 15, 2006

Exercise?%&*@#

There was a time in my life where I aspired to have arms like Madonna's. I did. I trained, I did cardio, I ate like a rabit, I did it all. I had the firm arms. And then somewhere after getting sober and trading in a personal trainer for a therapist I lost the motivation. There is a part of me that misses that motivated part of myself cause its been two weeks since I've exercised and that can't be good. I did motivate myself today and that may have had something to do with the two slices of pizza and 2 1/2 cookies. Details. I also have this fantasy of joining a gym and working out before work. Did I mention that I leave my house for work at 6:20am and get home at 6pm. So, if were all on the same page that means I could get up at 4ish to exercise. Huh. Thats facsinating. And damn XM Oprah and Friends. I was listening to some doctor on there who said in your 30s you should be exercising 1 hour per day for 5-6 days a week. AHHH! I go to bed at 8:30. How am I suppossed to do this? Really? I think I need a fricking life coach cause I can't seem to figure out how to fit all this in AND watch my tv shows. Holla. All this exercise talk, I think I need another cookie.

No comments: