Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hello Blog Land...


Well, to the right is my s/o when he was a youngin. Yes, that's him in a Tears for Fears video. Love it. Well, on Friday we decided to hike squaw peak. Oh! Yeah! Its all fun and games while its going on. My legs are still sore. So Saturday I decided to binge on the food network. It all makes sense in my mind. And today I am dying for something chocolate. I either need to bake or make my way to somewhere that has something bad for me. I'm sure you all understand. What I really want to do is hit up Target, Kohl's, Mervyns, and a couple other places with money that is not allocated for shopping. Oh! Well! A girl can dream at 6am on a Sunday. BTW, if you have not heard of this website check it out http://postsecret.blogspot.com/
Its an ongoing art project where people send in their secrets. Its crazy what people write in. I am strangely addicted.

No comments: