Sunday, December 10, 2006

Cinnabun


So, I've been craving a Cinnabun for 2 weeks. This is not good. My options are drive to Metro (boo) or Chandler (also boo). Do you know what time of year it is? Do you have any idea what the mall is going to be like if one does not get there when it opens. This is not good. Next weekend I will be getting my hair snipped so I will be in a mall that has a cinnabun but by then I am sure the craving will have gone and said bun will not be as good. BOOO! I am also craving buying a pair of jeans from american eagle... meh.... not that I need another pair of jeans, because I DON'T, but I love denim. I can't wear denim to work and I LOVE IT. Although, when I had a week off I wore jeans everyday because I could, then I got bored of them, I make up that is because I did not have enough pairs to choose from. Sick I tell you. Sick. Well, no cinnabun today but I am almost finnished with my x-mas knitting. I think I'll ponder that on the way to ae. Maybe. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: