Saturday, December 30, 2006

Cinnabon....



source: www.cinnabon.com

Many of you know this already. I am plagued by the craving of a Cinnabon. It has been going on for a month, NOT GOOD. I finally broke down and had fake cinnabon roll things from Albertsons. It curbed the craving a bit, but not totally. Why is there not a Cinnabon closer to me? Why I ask you? Why does it require a thirty minute drive for something so wonderful. Why? Why has this craving been plaguing me for so long? I don't know. I fear I may go into shock when I finally eat one and go off the deep end and eat like four.... and then go into coma from sugar overdose. I'm just saying, it could happen.

Anyway, I am glad that the holidays are almost over. I am over it. Enough with the red the green the cookies the cards.... I'm ready for it all to be peaceful again. Christmas was good... now lets move on to 2007. I'm still thinking of my New Years resolution. I was thinking I need to work on my sunny disposition. Huh? Well, just ignore everything written in above blog. Ah hem.... Yes, filled with holiday cheer I am. Splendid. All is well. I am filled with rainbows and butterflys. Not crabby pants here. No, happy, happy, happy!

Happy New Years!!!

No comments: