Monday, November 13, 2006

WTF?


Today was one of those days where I wanted to start singing "its the most wonderful time of the year"..... (insert irony) because today was random. It was not all bad. I just got invited to a fight that I didn't know that I was in and then was quickly terminated from the relationship. Facsinating really. It was one of those "WOW! that is so interesting how they see the world" moments. Of course when it happened I lost all track of listening with curiosity and listening for the parts I could agree with. I was all in my head wacking myself out. On a brighter note. I did get a surprise package in the mail, and who doesn't love surprise packets with thank you notes included. Just in case I thought everyone hated me, they don't. I got sent some love. Plus, I learned that people in my life A) reallylisten B) have similar experiences and C) have insight that I don't cause I'm too close to it all. Very nice. Well, I am still valuable. I am still learning. And I am so blessed. So, I am choosing to focus my attention on the blessed part and start tomarrow off with a smile.

1 comment:

Bean said...

So of course my nosey ass self is, like, dying to know what happened!!!! But I am glad you got the package. Surprise packages are always the best EVER!!!! Sounds like you had a human moment today. Congratulations!!!! You are human!!! Woo hoo! Welcome!!! Tee hee!